MWH Constructors Project Administrator - Construction in Chandler, Arizona
MWH Constructors is seeking an experienced Project Administrator to support general office requirements for our industrial and vertical construction project work in North America. This position is located in Chandler, AZ.
MWH Constructors is growing its business in the industrial and vertical construction sectors in North America. Its strategy for this growth will see an increase in resources and capabilities across the US.
Business and contract activity associated with this initiative will include:
• Commercial and industrial building design, construction, and maintenance.
• Manufacturing facility design, construction, and management.
• General maintenance for manufacturing facilities and office campuses.
Performing diverse office and project support functions for various locations including but not limited to:
• Compose, type, and edit correspondence, meeting notes, memoranda, reports, and expense reports.
• Assist program staff with scheduling, preparing for, and documenting meetings and conference calls, including coordinating room and travel arrangements, preparing meeting materials, tracking action items, and facilitate resolution and follow up actions as needed within the program team.
• Assemble and prepare presentations and reports, including internal team communications. Manage production of deliverables, printing and binding documents, and preparing presentations and reports, including internal team communications.
• Assist with the word processing, formatting and editing of project deliverables, both small and large (500+ pages). Follow pre-determined style guides and templates. Organize the formatting/editing process through electronic information management tools.
• Compose and/or edit letters, memos, reports, procedures, etc., as required.
• Electronic filing: be consistent and follow policy/protocol, client mailing lists, proposals, bookings, client correspondence and document control system.
• Manage mail and calendars for senior staff.
• Maintain visitor and travel schedules.
• Plan/coordinate on- and off-site catering and employee events.
• Prepare travel and expense reports.
• Prepare shipments and overnight packets.
• Interface and maintain liaison with program and project management, stakeholders, client, contractors, and other consultants on program and project administrative activities.
• Maintain various project logs, including vendor insurance, daily reports, rental equipment, and material purchase and utilization logs.
• Collect Weekly/monthly/quarterly data for Client and Stantec Construction Group reports.
• Assist with project closeout.
• Coordinate with various site administrators at different locations.
• Complete other miscellaneous projects and duties as needed/assigned.
Project Administrator - Construction
• 5+ years of office administration experience.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Proficient in MS Office, primarily Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Must be able to provide professional references.
• Must be willing and able to participate in a pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Admin Support, Clerical, Construction
• Experience in a field construction office setting.
• Previous experience working in Prolog.
MWHC is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading pre-construction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):