MWH Constructors Site Safety Manager in Clark Fork, Idaho
Slayden Constructors Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of MWH Constructors, a Northwest based heavy civil construction company. We are currently seeking a Site Safety Manager to support a project North Fork, Idaho. This position will plan, implement and supervise project safety, accident and fire protection programs in compliance with corporate safety standards.
Under limited supervision from Safety Director, the primary responsibilities are:
• Assist in the control of hazardous working conditions and unsafe employee activities.
• Assist with work area surveillance inspections, air-sampling tests for confined space entry, property damage and personal injury investigations.
• Provide documentation of accidents, safety violations, and unsafe conditions/activities.
• Assist with the creation of documentation to insure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures, and implement appropriate corrective action as required.
• Present and hold site safety orientations for new employees, subcontractors and vendors.
• Report out to management on the safety metrics established for the jobsite and corporation.
• Work in a manner to insure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Assure employees follow safe work practices and use company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
• Additional assignments per Director’s direction.
Site Safety Manager
• Associate's degree in occupational safety/health or related degree.
• At least 5 years of construction and/or industrial safety experience.
Construction, Field Work, Health & Safety
• Bachelor's degree in occupational safety/health or related degree.
• BCSP certifications.
• OSHA 510; OSHA 500.
• First Aid/CPR certified and trainer.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
Slayden is a leader in the construction industry, with a primary focus on water and wastewater infrastructure. Slayden is built on strong values, hard work and a commitment to getting the job done right. The success of our company is best expressed through our efforts to provide a safe work place with respected employees and a committed management team. Our approach has provided steady growth in work volume, successful career development for personnel, and an extensive list of satisfied clients for more than 30 years.
Slayden Constructors is an EEO employer – Slayden Constructors considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):
United States-Idaho-Clark Fork