MWH Constructors Field Engineer / Quality Inspector - Construction in Dallas, Texas
MWH Constructors (MWHC), a nationally recognized large-scale construction company is currently looking for a Field Engineer / Quality Inspector on a significant wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) project in Dallas, TX. Candidates who have time served in the industry with a strong technical or alternate academic background in construction are encouraged to apply.
MWHC provides construction management-at-risk, construction management-as-agent, design-build and general contracting services for water and wastewater facilities.
With guidance from the Quality Assurance Manager, this Field Engineer/Quality Inspector will be primarily responsible for implementing and maintaining the Quality Assurance Program. It is the goal of the Quality Assurance program to construct all work in accordance with the quality requirements of the contract drawings and specifications. Benefits of the program include minimizing the cost of work by reducing the need for remedial work and expediting client acceptance of completed work. The Quality Inspector is instrumental in assuring that the ongoing work in the field is in compliance with the requirements of the contract and the expectations of the client.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in taking on challenging and diverse tasks associated with the water and wastewater treatment sector. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that can advance career growth opportunities within our growing company.
• As required by the Quality Assurance Plan (QAP), perform activities such as confirming quality control compliance, notification to management of quality problems, etc.
• Successfully apply technical engineering planning and design skills to assigned projects.
• Interact professionally with client and project team members.
• Effectively deal with and resolve project tasks and issues.
• Consistently maintain client satisfaction that results in potential opportunities and excellent Company references.
• Effectively work with project team members and support staff.
• Organize, draft, compile and coordinate production of assigned project documentation and reports.
• Support the analysis of design data, data evaluation, preparing design drawings and specifications, and solving process design problems as required.
• Conduct work in a safe manner and follow company work practices.
Field Engineer / Quality Inspector - Construction
• 0-2 years of relevant experience with 4 year college degree. If no degree, 2-4 years of relevant quality experience required.
• Minimum 2 years project support experience; working knowledge of general office procedures and proficient in Microsoft Office and utilizing project specific programs will be necessary.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Good organizational skills.
Construction, Quality Control
• A two year business, technical degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management or other related field is preferred..
MWH Constructors is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):