MWH Constructors Quality Technician - construction, entry level in Dallas, Texas
MWH Constructors (MWHC), a nationally recognized large-scale construction company is currently looking for a Quality Technician on a significant wastewater treatment plant (WWTP) project in Dallas, TX.
It is the goal of the Quality Assurance program to construct all work in accordance with the Quality requirements of the contract drawings and specifications. With guidance from the Quality Assurance Manager, the Quality Technician is instrumental in assuring that the ongoing work in the field is in compliance with the requirements of the contract and the expectations of the client.
The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in taking on challenging and diverse tasks associated with the water and wastewater treatment sector. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that can advance career growth opportunities within our growing company.
• Perform activities as required by the Quality Assurance Plan (QAP) such as confirming quality control compliance, notification to management of quality problems, etc.
• Interact professionally with project team members.
• Effectively deal with and resolve project tasks and issues.
• Organize, draft, compile and coordinate production of assigned project documentation and reports.
• Support the analysis of design data, data evaluation, preparing design drawings and specifications, and solving process design problems as required.
• Conduct work in a safe manner and follow company work practices.
Quality Technician - construction, entry level
• Working knowledge of general office procedures; proficient in Microsoft Office and utilizing project specific programs will be necessary.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Good organizational skills.
Construction, Field Work, QA/Testing, Quality Control
• Experience with QA/QC in a construction environment. Experience with a focus on piping or mechanical aspects of construction projects is highly desired.
MWH Constructors is a global project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to clients and their local communities through customized project delivery, MWH Constructors provides single-source, integrated design and construction services and the full range of project delivery methods. Incorporating industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices, their multi-disciplined team of engineering and construction professionals delivers a wide range of projects ― including new facilities, infrastructure improvement and expansion, wastewater-based energy construction, and capital construction services.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):