MWH Constructors Construction Surveyor in Denver, Colorado
MWH Constructors (MWHC), a nationally recognized heavy civil construction company, is currently seeking a Construction Surveyo to supporrt wastewater project work in Denver, CO.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
• Operate the total station and lay out structures, pipelines, wall pipes, constructions joints, masonry, doors, embeds, windows, anchor bolts, excavations, paving, etc. Develop coordinates from the contract drawings and enter them into the data collector.
• Provide necessary building control lines and elevations for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials.
• Assist Superintendent in directing crews to ensure they are installing the work per the contract documents. Verify all completed work complies with applicable codes, drawings, and specifications.
• Assist Project Manager in reviewing shop drawings. Create shop drawings for all RFI’s, Change Proposals, Subcontractors and Suppliers.
• Research; recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interferences, and errors.
• Initiate RFI’s and follow through to resolution.
• Prepare and disseminate all required documentation records such as RFI responses, Change Directives, Material and equipment submittals, status reports, sketches of work already completed, material requirement calculations, etc., to supervisor.
• Oversee all drilled pier operations and maintain pier logs.
• Operate Blue Beam and CAD programs.
• Work in a manner to ensure your personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
• Perform additional assignments per supervisor's direction.
• Minimum of two years of experience supporting construction layout using Total Station.
• Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
• Ability to assume responsibility, and interfaces and communicates effectively with others.
Construction, Engineering Other, Field Work
MWHC is a project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to municipal, federal and industrial clients and their local communities, we offer single-source integrated construction services and project delivery methods that incorporate industry-leading pre-construction services and safety practices.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):