MWH Constructors Commissioning Engineer (Southern Water) in Flexible, United Kingdom
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their Site team with a Commissioning Engineer for our CMDP (Southern Water) joint venture framework. Covering the Southern Water region Engineer you will be managing all commissioning activities ensuring work is undertaken safely in accordance with Company Procedures, specifications, and good working practices.
CMDP is a joint venture between MWH Treatment and Costain and will deliver a range of schemes to maintain and improve Southern Water’s water supply and wastewater treatment works in the eastern half of its region (Kent & East Sussex).
You will report directly to the Area MEICA Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include.
• Carry out Commissioning Engineers R&R’s and deliver schemes in a safe compliant manner.
• Review and monitoring of MEICA related Project risks.
• Review and monitoring of Services & Other Things to be Provided by the Employer
• Attend commissioning systems inductions and tool box talks.
• Liaise with Design Coordinator to ensure plant commissioning requirements are incorporated at design stage and included in appropriate scope of works.
• Review of design deliverables, including FDS, equipment and instrument lists, P&IDs, control philosophy and telemetry requirements
• Review and development of Compliance & Commissioning Plans in conjunction with design intent
• Oversee and sign off FAT and SAT, and process witness tests.
• Assist in development of initial Commissioning Programme.
• Attend Progress & Commissioning Meetings
• Compile commissioning documentation and deliverables.
• Provide input into Commissioning Strategy Reviews and Documentation.
• Liaise with sub-contractors regards commissioning deliverables and interfaces.
• Assist Training Coordinators in compilation of training deliverables and engage in SW Training sessions.
• Assist O&M Coordinators in compilation and review of O&M Manuals.
• Distribute Commissioning Log / Daily Diary’s and any other information from Engineers.
• Assist in the preparation of take over reports
• Liaise with complete scheme delivery team.
Commissioning Engineer (Southern Water)
• Proven commissioning M&E experience
• Extensive site experience of water & or water recycling operations
• Practical knowledge of water & or water recycling processes
• A valid clean UK driving license
MWH Treatment is a £250m per annum integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as MWH Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
At MWH Treatment we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees, and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
UK-Kent-Chatham, UK-Southern Water Region