Stantec Document Controller (Thames Water) in Flexible, United Kingdom
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their Business Support team with a Document Controller for our SMB joint venture framework. Based from the Maple Lodge (Rickmansworth) office you will support the end to end governance process and assist with project takeover. You will liaise with site and project based staff , ensuring retrieval of accurate documentations from key stakeholders.
SMB, the joint venture between MWH Treatment, Skanska, and Balfour Beatty are delivering on behalf of thames water one of the largest and most varied water infrastructure improvement programmes in the UK.
You will report directly to the Quality, Takeover and Handover Lead and the responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all project documentation are correctly named, uploaded, and filed on the project document management system (TWEXnet Business Collaborator) on approved templates and version control is maintained
• Setting up and maintaining project handover delivery trackers
• Maintain satisfactory uploading of subcontractor documents to TWEXnet i.e. update metadata to maintain consistently across all documents.
• Maintaining and monitoring of Business Collaborator Assure and closure in RAG.
• Maintain all site folders in a state where archiving can be completed efficiently and retrieved
• Complete archiving on completion of projects
• Produce Site Handover Packs for Operation teams
• Liaise with the Project Handover Manager and Project Managers, providing updates on project status and highlight and chase missing documentation
• Copying and scanning of project documentation
• Provide and record Asset tags to Operations teams
Document Controller (Thames Water)
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office systems
• Experience of working in an administrative role
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Determination to see tasks through to completion, with excellent planning, attention to detail and organisation skills
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Ability to work on own initiative as well as working as part of a team
• An understanding of the eight20 end to end governance process and RAG dashboard
• TWEXnet Business Collaborator experience
• Good experience of document control gained within the construction sector
• An ability to understand how the operations of the department relate to others and work collaboratively to obtain the best outcome for the business
• Planning / Project Management experience
MWH Treatment is a integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as MWH Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
At MWH Treatment we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees, and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):