MWH Constructors Mechanical Supervisor (Scottish Water) in Flexible, United Kingdom
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their project delivery team with a Mechanical Supervisor for our ESD joint venture framework. Based in the south of the Scottish Water region, you will be expected to manage the mechanical works on allocated sites directly or via a sub-contractor.
ESD is a joint venture between MWH Treatment, Black & Veatch, and Galliford Try formed to deliver Scottish Water’s Non-Infrastructure programme.
You will report directly to the M&E Delivery Manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Organise and manage Mechanical installation works on multiple sites across Scotland
• Ensure ESD Safety, Quality and Environmental Standards are delivered on all sites
• Undertake regular site safety inspections
• Manage Mechanical Installation work to minimise and manage change
• Develop and maintain RAMS for all stages of Mechanical works, including an Initial Site Isolation Inspection
• Review, assess and comment on Sub-contractors RAMS.
• Witness Testing and Factory Acceptance Testing where necessary
• Apply all aspects of ESD Isolation Rules (Non-Electrical)
• Inspect and sign off Mechanical installation prior to energising of the system; ensuring that routine inspections, testing and maintenance of equipment are carried out as required;
• Build and maintain excellent Client, sub-contract and interdepartmental relationships
• Produce Short and medium term programmes and progress reports as required
Mechanical Supervisor (Scottish Water)
• Applicable ONC/HNC/HND
• Recognised Apprenticeship
• Proven Track record of supervising mechanical sub-contarctor
MWH Treatment is an integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as MWH Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
At MWH Treatment we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
UK - FLEX, UK-Scotland-Site Based