Stantec Streetworks and Planning Coordinator (Thames Water) 12 Month FTC in Flexible, Rickmansworth, United Kingdom
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their business support team with a Streetworks and Planning Coordinator for our SMB joint venture framework. Based from the Borehamwood office you will provide administartion support in accordance with business operations and NRWSA. This role is for a 12 Month FTC.
SMB, the joint venture between MWH Treatment, Skanska, and Balfour Beatty are delivering on behalf of Thames Water one of the largest and most varied water infrastructure improvement programmes in the UK.
You will report directly to the Streetworks Manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Submit Street Works notices and permits, via EToN or client interface
• Liaise with operations, bus companies & LA’s to arrange bus stop/parking bay suspensions, road closures, etc as per TM requirements
• Issue work packs and programmes to operations
• Create and schedule utility packs
• Monitor and manage daily field activities through field mobility systems, audit mobile and photographic compliance
• Carry out weekly delivery meetings and update progress of jobs via EToN
• Manage requests for extensions/amendments required to notices/permits
• Management of systems closure. Reconcile work activities on system, Works Stop and Registration.
• Investigate and provide information to the performance analyst relating to S74’s, FPN’s, etc.
• Planning management of defects, arrange notices if required
• Have a basic working knowledge of the other roles within the Street Works team and assist when necessary in supporting others in the delivery of the team objectives
• To carry out any other duties appropriate for a job of this nature.
Streetworks and Planning Coordinator (Thames Water) 12 Month FTC
• Knowledge of New Road and Street Works Act and Traffic Management act.
• Excellent telephone manner / customer service skills
• Working knowlesge and intermediate level of Office IT systems (including microsoft office (excel, word, outlook)
• Database administration experience including data-entry and basic reporting
MWH Treatment is a £250m per annum integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as MWH Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
At MWH Treatment we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees, and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):