Stantec Lead Planner (Scottish Water) in Glasgow, United Kingdom
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their planning team with two Lead Planners for our ESD joint venture framework. Based at the Stepps office you will cover the south of Scotland, ensuring project delivery and timescales are met.
ESD is a joint venture between MWH Treatment, Black & Veatch, and Galliford Try formed to deliver Scottish Water’s Non-Infrastructure Programme.
You will report directly to the Operations Director and the responsibilities will include:
• Work with the Operations Managers to endure the planners and project teams are creating sound D&C Contract Programmes
• Support and mentor planners across Scotland
• Assist with commercial management of projects in Scottish Water
• Ensure Project Programmes are sound, managed and updated using the WBS
• Ensure Project Programmes are set up with correct coding structure for reporting, procurement monitoring, resource manager.
• Set up process for cost loading project programmes ready for SR21
• Work with Scottish Water to setup P3M (replacement for CISP).
Lead Planner (Scottish Water)
• Previous experience in a lead planner role
• Knowledge and experience of multi-discipline design, construct and commission projects
• Experience in using Primavera P6
• Able to undertake delay analysis
• Able to cost load projects & use programmes for resource planning
• Experience of taking data from one application and using in another
• Site experience (preferred)
• NEC 3 experience (preferred)
Project Planning and Controls
MWH Treatment is an integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as MWH Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
At MWH Treatment we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):