MWH Constructors General Laborer - Construction in Logan, Utah
MWH Constructors, a global leader in heavy civil construction of water and wastewater facilities, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of General Laborer (Construction), to support project work in Logan, Utah.
Responsibilities for this role may include:
• Assist in building structures for construction sites.
• Operate equipment such as a backhoe and/or water truck.
• Participate in demolitions.
• Work underground in tunnels and sewer systems.
• Remove trees and debris.
• Service machines, including pumps, compressors, generators, tractors, and trailers.
• Mix concrete.
• Pump concrete, grout, cement, sand or plaster.
• Use spray guns for application of material to ceilings or walls.
• Assist construction managers.
• Read blueprints and designs.
• Dig trenches.
• Install sewer, water, and storm drainpipes.
• Pour concrete and asphalt onto roads.
• Operate laser guidance equipment to place pipes.
• Operate air, electric, and pneumatic drills.
• Transport and set off explosives to tunnel into earth or roads.
• Remove hazardous materials.
• Operate pavement breakers; jackhammers; earth tampers; concrete; mortar, and plaster mixers.
• Control robotic pipe cutters and cleaners.
General Laborer - Construction
• Prior construction related experience
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent. Documentation must be provided at time of application.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• If requested, the applicant shall furnish a written statement from a medical doctor that he/she has had a physical examination in connection with the application, and is physically fit to perform the work.
• Required to communicate information, ideas, directions with the capability to perform the task or project discussed.
• Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactory and with utmost regard for safety.
• Pre-employment drug screening and background checks required.
MWH Constructors is a global project delivery company with a focus on water and energy. With the ultimate goal of delivering maximum value to our clients and their local communities, we provide single-source, integrated construction services and the full range of project delivery methods. Incorporating industry-leading preconstruction services and safety practices, our multi-disciplined team of construction professionals delivers a wide range of projects ― including new facilities, infrastructure improvement and expansion, waste-to-energy construction, and capital construction services.
MWH Constructors offers integrated program management, engineering and construction expertise and proficiencies derived from our global engineering experience and our self-perform capabilities as a leading global contractor.
MWH is an EEO employer – MWH considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, creed, color, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship or other basis in accordance with federal, state or local laws or regulations.
Location (Multiple Cities or States):