Stantec Quality and Systems Business Manager (Thames Water) in Site Based, United Kingdom
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their SHE team with a Business & Quality Systems Manager for our SMB joint venture framework. Based at the Maple Lodge office you will ensure that the joint venture Business and Quality Systems are fit for purpose, are consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations.
SMB, the joint venture between MWH Treatment, Skanska, and Balfour Beatty are delivering on behalf of thames water one of the largest and most varied water infrastructure improvement programmes in the UK.
You will report directly to the Quality Takeover and Handover lead and the responsibilities will include:
• Devising and establishing a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications
• Reviewing customer (Thames and SMB) requirements and making sure they are met
• Working with internal stakeholders to reflect their processes in the BMS
• Setting standards for quality and measuring against the requirements laid down in ISO9001.
• Looking to develop ways to increase efficiency
• Defining quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff
• Produce training literature and provide training on the BMS & QMS
• Setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
• Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports
• Making suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
• Using relevant quality tools and IT systems to ensure staff understand how to improve the business
• Management of Non-Conformance Reporting
• Timely Reporting to all JV partner quality managers
Quality and Systems Business Manager (Thames Water)
• A degree or HND in any subject that is relevant to the water, process or construction industries.
• Membership of a relevant professional body, such as the Chartered Quality Institute (CQI) or Chartered Management Institute.
• Chartered Status.
• Qualification and training in H&S such as NEBOS, SMSTS, SSSTS or IOSH.
Environmental Health & Safety
MWH Treatment is an integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as MWH Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
At MWH Treatment we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):
UK-Hertfordshire-Rickmansworth, UK-Thames-Site Based