Stantec Site Manager (Anglian Water) in Site Based, United Kingdom
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their site delivery team team with a Site Manager for our @one Alliance framework. Covering the Anglian Water region you will be responsible for the successful delivery of construction activities in line with the client’s Capital Delivery Index.
The @one Alliance is a collaborative organisation of consultants and contractors working together to deliver more than half of Anglian Waters capital investment programme.
You will report directly to the project delivery manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Work closely with the construction manager and be responsible for managing & enabling construction activities required from the strategy, including Tier 2 engagement and integration/ collaboration, in accordance with the construction programme
• Ensure the relevant safety, quality & environmental management system is implemented, that it is kept up to date & that site resources, inclusive of subcontractors, have the correct competencies
• Ensure project handover is completed to the required timescales & delivery milestones
• Request the correct resources from the construction Manager in a timely manner to meet programme demands
• Manage the work to ensure that it has been undertaken to the required standards achieving a defect free end result whilst maintaining client satisfaction through Safe to operate
• Work closely with the cost Manager to manage budgets and be responsible for site expenditure in line with budget, focussing on the efficiency challenge and outperforming on the overall out-turn cost for a project
• Working closely with the project delivery manager, follow the technical query and design change process through Stage 4 - Assembly through to Project Handover
• Work closely with the Project Delivery Team to provide relevant information to enable accurate and timely reporting on project cost, programme, quality/design, safety
• Manage construction risk & opportunity effectively - take responsibility for the identification, allocation & management of the project risk & opportunities, taking effective mitigation measures to reduce risk- Ensure production management is implemented
• Lead the site team to deliver their responsibilities. Ensure teams are focused to meet customer’s requirements & project objectives – provide overall guidance & support to the site team to ensure project success
Site Manager (Anglian Water)
• Understand the principles of water and sewage treatment.
• Experience in delivery of mechanical & Electrical water recycling schemes up to £12m
• CSCS Black Card
• First Aider
• NRSWA Supervisor
• Water Hygiene
MWH Treatment is a £250m per annum integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as MWH Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
At MWH Treatment we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees, and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):