MWH Constructors Site Manager (Scottish Water) in Site Based, United Kingdom
At MWH Treatment we believe that people matter. We know that to build successful, creative teams we need a diverse workforce that can deliver new innovative ways of thinking. We provide an environment where you will have the freedom to develop and grow to your full potential.
MWH Treatment is looking to strengthen their operations team with a Site Manager for our ESD joint venture framework. Based on a project either on the West Coast or Central belt you will support the Project Manager in the planning, organisation, supervision and delivery of all site construction activities.
ESD is a joint venture between MWH Treatment, Black & Veatch, and Galliford Try formed to deliver Scottish Water’s Non-Infrastructure programme.
You will report directly to the Project Manager and the responsibilities will include:
• Co-ordinate and control construction activities ensuring the project runs to schedule and budget
• Day to day management of site activities, including supervising and monitoring the site operations and carrying out briefings as necessary, preparing RAMS and ensuring compliance
• Ensuring plant and materials are ordered and supplied as required
• Checking drawings and quantities, ensuring that the information is accurate for the work
• Promote exceptional safety and delivery quality standards at all times
• Ensuring that activities are planned, organised and monitored to ensure safety, time constraints and quality requirements are met.
• Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported and resolved
• Ensure all cost aspects are managed proactively and controls are in place
Site Manager (Scottish Water)
• HND in engineering/project management related qualification
• Experience within the water treatment industry (Non-Infrastructure) large scale projects
• IOSH or SMSTS Safety Management
• CSCS Management Card
• First Aid
MWH Treatment is an integrated design and build solution provider operating in the water sector. We have over 1,000 staff working across eight regional centres, primarily supporting six long term water sector frameworks operating both as MWH Treatment and increasingly in joint ventures and alliances.
At MWH Treatment we create opportunity by inviting, embracing and celebrating difference.
Our goal as an employer is to recruit, motivate, and develop our employees with diverse ranges of talents and perspectives to ensure that we have the breadth of viewpoints, experiences, and skills needed to succeed.
Embracing diversity of all kinds enables MWH Treatment to provide a work environment and culture that play a key role in attracting and retaining the right people with the right skills.
Living these values and committing to diversity and inclusion supports and enhances our employees and acts as a key differentiator in the market.
We are members of the WISE (women in science and engineering) campaign. We are also signed up to the Armed Forces Corporate Covenant in making a promise to support our forces. We are working with CTP to help ex veterans find work in the civilian world.
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location):